Welcome to the 2020 Member's Scholarship!
Information and details
The Master New Testament Greek Member’s scholarship is a scholarship fund provided for and selected by existing Mastery Members.
A little while ago, one member provided some funding to help others learn biblical Greek. After a little discussion this became the foundation for the Member’s Scholarship. Soon other members had contributed a total of two full year scholarships.
This means that there are two memberships available and which will be awarded to two people who fill in the application form below.
How it works
- Fill in the form below before the deadline closes on 11:59pm Sunday March 22.
- I will collate entries and pass on to Mastery Members
- Mastery Members will read and select the top two applicants by Saturday March 28
- Applicants will be informed of results via email
Find out more
For more information about the Mastery Membership and what’s included click here.
Applications close in
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included and not included?
The scholarship provides funding for one year as a member of the Master New Testament Greek Mastery Membership. You will receive all the benefits of the Mastery Membership (more here).
As a Mastery Members, you’ll need a number of books and other resources that are not included as part of the member fees. These include:
- Mounce’s Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar (Amazon, Logos)
- Mounce’s Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook (Amazon, Logos)
- Mathewson and Emig, Intermediate Greek Grammar, (Amazon, Logos)
- Flashcards Deluxe
When (if?) I win, when will my membership start?
If you are selected, you’ll receive two emails. The first will notify you of your successful application, the second will provide you with your login details to the Mastery Membership. Your membership will start from the date and time the email containing your login information is sent to you, which will be within an hour of your notification email being sent.
What are the key dates?
- 2020-03-15 Scholarship applications open
- 2020-04-11 Scholarship applications close
- 2020-04-22 Scholarship winners selected
- 2020-04-29 All scholarship winners notified
What do I do?
Fill in the form above before the application closes!